Ray Singhal will get your home SOLD.
Here's how he does it...
Since 1988, Wieder Realty has specialized in the Palm-Aire and South Florida housing market, handling everything from luxury estate homes and golf-front condominium residences to deluxe villas and townhomes. Recognized as Palm-Aire's preeminent brokerage, Wieder Realty represents the area's most highly regarded properties for sale and for rent.
Custom Marketing Plan
Each property requires a marketing program tailored to
its individual needs and advantages. Ray will tour your property and complete
a "Marketing Information Worksheet" that will
detail the many amenities, features, and unseen "pluses" your home has
to offer. At the same time, he encourages the owners to also provide seasonal
photos and any information they wish to supply. He even has a "What
we like best about our home" sheet for interested owners to submit.
The goal is to gather the most information about your home to make Ray
knowledgeable when putting together his marketing materials and advertising.
Ray will also advise you on ways to psychologically "present" your home
for showings and how to "stage" your home for photos, realtor previews,
Within 24 Hours of Listing...
- Get 25-35 digital photos of the property.
- Post the listing AND multiple photos of it to the MLS (multiple listing service). Photos are critical as so many Realtors are using FLASH now and within 24 hours of posting to the MLS those listings are emailed to many, many prospective buyers from our database. Without photos much of the effect is lost. We typically post 6-10 good photos for the public to see.
- Create feature sheets with MS Publisher. Our feature sheets use plenty of color and photos to show off your home to its best advantage.
- Produce multiple copies of the feature sheet on heavy weight stock on our professional-level color printers. These are used in many ways, sharing with the Sellers, prospective Purchasers, and with other Realtors.
- Put a For Sale sign in the yard and lockbox on your front door.
- Put directional signs to drive traffic to your home
- We also put a brochure box with flyers in the yard on "For Sale" sign along with our 24/7 Hot Information Line.
- An email goes out to 3000+ area Realtors who have sold our listings before as well as to 800+ prospective buyers with photos and virtual tour informing them of your home For Sale.
- When you list with the Singhal Team your home is listed on more than 11 top real estate portal sites.
Within 48 hours of listing
- Mail out Just Listed cards to those neighborhoods which we believe may produce a buyer for your home.
- Create a Visual Tour slide show. Actually we use the most innovative software program available called Real Estate Shows. This software allows us to create fabulous tours with the ability to zoom in and out of hot spots on the photo. We do this on most of our listings. These tours go on various websites, can be emailed to prospective buyers, and can also be put on diskettes. These diskettes are great to give out at open houses or to give to other Realtors who express interest in the listing.
- Post the new listing with multiple photos and the visual tours to 30+ websites.
- From the postings, our listings end up in a multitude of places on the Internet - 30+ plus websites:
- Lycos classifieds
- MSN HomeAdvisor
- Harmon Homes.com
- Crea.com (certified real estate agents)
Besides multiple photos and supplements for your property, we also create a Visual Tour. The tours are linked to manyof the top sites listed above. This exposure is critical today as so many Buyers start their home search on the Internet; it is estimated that 75% to 85% of all buyers search for homes and desired neighborhoods on the Internet prior to hiring a Realtor or visiting an area. We have even sold several homes from the Internet without the buyers ever coming to view the home prior to closing!
- Once the postings are done, we put the listing on our Excel spreadsheet to rotate through local print advertising.
- Put glossy color photo ads in our Distinctive Home Magazine (homes priced over $400,000), community newspapers and recognized area magazines. These magazines stay in cars, in homes, and pockets for weeks!
- We call you or email you or snail mail you on a regular basis with marketing updates. We also welcome calls or emails from Sellers with any questions they may have.
- We give you feedback on showings on your home as soon as we get it from other Realtors. This is done by a unique format called Feedback.com. All showings are entered immediately along with the showing agents e-mail address. Communicating by
- E-mail allows us to get closer to 80-90% of agents to respond with feedback versus less than 50% who will return a phone call.
- Current Sellers, Buyers, Past & Prospective Clients get an email and 12 page print newsletter from us monthly plus fun, interesting articles periodically providing evidence of our overall success. Just another way of staying in touch. We use software that personalizes these regular communications to each recipient.
- Open Houses are posted 1 to 2 weeks in advance to several websites. We often take our laptop to the Open House and run Visual Tours of our listings to show to prospective buyers.
- Newspaper ads- we do a variety of print ads on a regular basis:
- Email - We live by it! Most of our clients have emails and that is how we communicate with them. We check our emails 7-8 times a day right up to midnight. We answer business emails within 1-3 hours typically.
- Phone lines - to serve clients well we have 3 phone lines at home. The other 2 take care of outgoing calls and the occasional fax messages.
- We use cell phones which also serve to page us with messages that come into our offices.
- Our main software programs are Top Producer, Word, Publisher, Excel, Outlook and Homequest.
- We also have a Palm Pilot (Treo 650) which we carry so we have our entire client database with us wherever we are. When traveling overnight we usually have our laptop with us also. These tools allow us to constantly stay in touch.
- Lead Router allows all potential buyers to be connected with us immediately by cell
phone or e-mail 24 hours a day. Todays consumers want immediate answers to their questions and lead router allows us to do just that.
Most exciting for Sellers are our lead generation websites.
The first one we put up, Homegain.com, generates over 50-60 buyer leads a month. The second lead generation website, JustListed.com, is new and so far on a daily basis is producing even more leads than the first one. The third site is Housevalues.com which we have been utilizing for 5 years. We recently aquired Agent2connect.com and MLSOnline.com as another powerful buyer lead site All 4 of these are optimized in the search engines with "pay-per-click" service; thus the great results.
Few Realtors have the vast amount of Internet exposure that we do. Given the fact that 75-85% of all buyers start their home search on the Internet, this exposure is very important to a home seller. As you are considering your choice of a Realtor to sell your home, please compare our marketing strategy to theirs. For further information, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
Listings | Benefits | Links | Newsletters | Calculator | Community
About Us | Contact
Us | Home